Wildcat Care Program Leader Job Description
Summary: Responsible for actively supervising school age children during the after school Wildcat
Care program. Assist Director in all aspects of managing the Wildcat Care Program.
- Assist Director with planning, preparation, and implementation of program activities on a
- Actively supervise children in program.
- Interact with children, Wildcat Care staff, school staff, and parents in a positive and
- Maintain appropriate certificates and training (CPR/First Aid, Standard Precautions, etc.).
- Inform Program Assistant Director of any materials or supplies needed for program.
- Secure building, equipment, and program per Woodrow Wilson Academy building use
guidelines. Ensure areas and equipment used by program are cleaned, maintained, and put
back to original condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and must demonstrate maturity, proper judgment and skills for
working with school age children. Minimum of 3 months full-time or equivalent part-time
satisfactory verifiable experience working with school age children.