Independent Schools Food Service Catering (ISFSC) is pleased to be the hot lunch service provider for Woodrow Wilson Academy. ISFSC has provided hot school lunches to students at independent schools throughout the Denver Metro community for 15 years. It is a division of Michael’s of Denver Catering, an award winning event caterer. Popular, healthy and well-balanced menus are offered daily. Chicken Nuggets, Cheese Pizza, Macaroni and Cheese, Baked Chicken and BBQ Beef Sandwich are a few examples. Fresh fruit and/or vegetables accompany all menu choices. Drinks are not provided, but are available separately through WWA.
Prices for meals are $3.85 Regular and $4.85 Supersize.
- Advance ordering: Orders may be placed a minimum of 2 days in advance. There are no same day meal orders taken.
- Order changes: If you have placed an order for a student and know 48 hours in advance that your student will miss that meal you can move the order to another day. You will need to log in to your account to make the changes.
- Emergency lunches: A few additional lunches are provided to the school in case a student drops or otherwise needs a replacement lunch. Emergency lunches are for students who purchased a lunch for that particular day and an accident occurs. They are not for students that forgot to order.
- Absence Days: If your student will be out of school, orders can be changed according to the above policies.
- Snow Days: If your school declares a snow day a refund will not be given. Closures for more than one day will be considered on an individual basis and you will be notified.
- Sack Lunches: Sack lunches will be substituted for meal orders when your student goes on an outing and if the school administration notifies us 48 hours in advance. The school administrative contact is the only person who may order a change to sack lunches for outings and field days.